queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Well, it's been a busy couple of days. Sun. and Mon. saw very spring like weather, lots of much needed sunshine. So out to the garden I went! Not just to potter but to pick axe an area that I would like to develop which ment getting rid of the blackberries and moving dirt! Thinking the whole 2 days that a backhoe could do this in seconds! With muscles aching I went to my first yoga class in months yesterday! Boy, am I feeling it today! Actually glad the rain has come back for a bit of a rest. Have been working on some cute little lavender filled mice and they will be for sale in my etsy store soon. Have been getting emails from my daughter in Vancouver and she is having a great time at the Art Institute of Vancouver studing Advanced Film Editing for the week and she has already had supper with my oldest son, Kieran who works for EA Games. Fred leaves Thurs for Vancouver for a Forest Workers Convention, always wonder how he does at these things as he is not a "big crowd lover" and hates to leave the "nest"!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Those lil' mice are adorable!! Finally getting some sunny weather here, and was able to get outside in my backyard and do some gardening...it was great! Hope this finds you well..take care

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just look at those sweet little mice. Aren't you the clever one! It's raining here today, too...hope you are going to rest your aching muscles.

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    Happy weekend!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home