queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 12, 2006


Have been itching to get the striped wellies on and do some serious gardening but our weather has been so funny this year(too much rain and now snow and frost mixed in!). One of the problems is that I did so much work out there in the fall that there is not even any "clean-up" stuff to do! Worked myself out of a job so to speak! When it finially warmed up alittle yesterday afternoon I noticed that all my fishies in the pond seem to have survived the winter. I started out with 5 two years ago and now have 27! The little things have been busy!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger emily said…

    what? what kind of fish are they? are they really breeding?

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Peggy said…

    Thank you so very much for the delightful package that arrived today! I cannot believe all the wonderful items you sent and the sweet way each was wrapped. You are a very talented lady and I am very lucky to have had you for my seasonal swap fairy! I am looking for my camera cord to post photos on my blog. Thanks again! hugs

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Any thoughts about a bigger pond? At this rate you'll have to start selling them off!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home