queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006


Was so excited about the swap that I spent the afternoon gathering things I have already made and making some new things to put into my parcel which will get mailed tomorrow to Peggy . Hope she likes homemade things as I think they are much more fun than store bought! Thought I would post a photo of my Holey soles as they are a type of clog and they felt left out of yesterdays photo!
Have just finished recovering the chairs that I got from Barb's dump but must wait to spray paint them as the weather has been rainy and windy...not the best for spray painting. Can't wait for some good weather as I have a number of things to paint and I hate waiting to finish a project because of the weather!
March starts a very busy month for my oldest daughter Bronwynne(16), She is taking assistant swimming instructer, then a standard first aid, then its the NLS(National Lifeguard) program during the March Break, then after the break its down to Vancouver for a week with her Digital Media/Fine Art class, all this on top of starting a new job! It means a busy month for me as she doesn't have her drivers licence yet so mom gets to play taxi driver!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Peggy said…

    Oh, I just love handmade items! Those are the very best gifts of all. I have really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your holey soles look so much more 'pinkier' than mine...love the socks and must get some...a great combo!

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Miss Robyn said…

    my youngest daughter is 16 and she is a senior first aider. I think it is wonderful that young people volunteer like this. she sounds like a wonderful girl

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Hi there...I'm busy getting your items together for the seasonal swap!! This is going to be so much fun...I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to gettng to know you more! Take care and have a wonderful weekend...hugs to you.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    The pink socks match the pink "clogs" so darned perfectly:)

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    oh my goodness....I just went to look at the prawns!! Too funny!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home