queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Jessica mentioned that she thought my sister and I have an addiction to wellies! Well, thats not my true addiction. Here is a photo of some of my addiction...REAL WOODEN CLOGGS!!!!!!!!. Some are so worn that they have been delegated to painting or gardening cloggs. I'm hoping to find a pink pair for this summer! A big thanks goes out to Robyn for letting me get in under the wire with the seasonal swap, can't wait to start getting my parcel together! Am finding all this(flickr, blogging) so much fun. Have been working hard making stuff for my etsy store which I have had up and running for the last 2 weeks. Its nice to have an outlet other than the same old Christmas Craft Fairs and it costs less to list than ebay.(although I have still been selling stuff there too)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life wouldn't be the same without hearing the clomp clomp of your clogs...apart from the odd time in your striped wellies, I don't think I've ever seen your feet in anything else. Clogs to the right of me, clogs to the left of me. To clog or not to clog...that's NEVER the question!

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute clog collection you have there.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    OH!! I stand corrected!! hehe...I'm not sure which could be more fun...wellies, clogs, or chuck taylors??!!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    from one true clogger to another...great collection!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home