queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


It's the March Break here in my neck of the woods which means the kidlets are all home from school. This is the time of year I usually get them to sort through their cloths, the two girls have already done it but I had to talk the boys into it! Once their's were done I decided it was high time I did the same for Fred and I! Went and bought a closet organizer(which took me about a day to put together!)(Fred cutting the very heavy-duty metal rods only for me to tell him I had miss measured and he had to cut them again!) Managed to get everything sorted and even got a good sized bag for the thrift store. But in the process I realized a few thing: 1. I must do this more often(Fred had cloths that he didn't know he had!) 2. I have a "thing" for nice coats and sweaters. 3. Oh yeah, I also have a thing for shoes(even though I seem to only wear clogs!) It felt really good when it was all done and I feel lighter!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Sounds like you have been a busy lady today! When I purge and de-clutter I feel as if the burden lifts!! Hope this finds you well!!
    Enjoy..

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's nothing like cleaning out the closet to make room for more thrift finds. Happy shopping!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger emily said…

    looks beautiful! i need to do that.....

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    JUST SO DREAMY!

    (I'm such a dork)...I was looking at your clothes thinking, "HEY I'd wear that!" hehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home