queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


My sister, Barb has just "tagged" me so I will get on the band wagon and write my list:

Four jobs I've had
  1. secretary for a Travel agent
  2. Ballet and Jazz teacher
  3. Summer counselor for a special needs camp
  4. Mom

Four movies I could watch over and over

  1. Bridges of Madison County
  2. Chocolat
  3. Field of Dreams
  4. Amelie

Four places I've lived

  1. Don Mills, Ontario
  2. Head Lake, Ontario
  3. Townsite, Powell River, BC
  4. South of Powell River, BC

Four albums I could listen to all the time

  1. Inside the Dreaming by The Wyrd Sisters (favorite)
  2. Any John Denver
  3. Any Art Garfunkle
  4. Any Chris De Burgh

Four TV shows I love

  1. House
  2. Bones
  3. CSI, any of them
  4. What not to wear

Four places I have vacationed

  1. Doaktown, New Brunswick
  2. Nassau, Bahamas
  3. Tarpon Springs, Florida
  4. Whitby, England
  5. And of course Tofino

Four favorite dishes

  1. Homemade veggie pizza
  2. Prawns
  3. Bassa fish
  4. Cauliflower Cheese Pie with Grated Potato Crust (Moosewood)

Four sites I visit daily

  1. My queenconch etsy store
  2. ebay
  3. Flickr
  4. All the girls blogs

Four places I'd rather be right now

  1. Tofino
  2. Hawaii
  3. Marthas Vineyard
  4. any warm beach

Four favorite books

  1. Gift from the sea
  2. The Notebook
  3. The Secret Life of Bees
  4. The mermaids chair

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and why didn't I think of Martha's Vineyard or even Nantucket? I'll tag along if you ever decide to go!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger patricia said…

    (delurking out of surprise) Doaktown?? Really??
    run lily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home