queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


So now I would like to tag some ladies and they are plump-pudding , posy , and Kristen . Hope this all works as its a great way to know a little bit more about each other. I just love this connecting "thing" with all these like minded gals. Here is one of my many inspiration boards, saw some fab ones on Jessica's blog, thanks for the inspiration.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Ooh! I've been tagged! Someone cares!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Miss Robyn said…

    thankyou for the comment on my blog. I too, love this connection of 'kindred spirits' from all over the world. Looking forward to reading the rest of your blog and getting to know you. xox

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    OH MY! what a surprise!

    I just couldn't bare the thought of throwing out all of that delicious snail mail & other goodies!

    Looks like someone else agrees!!

    ~sweetpea

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    PS....I am LOVING the wood/preserver trade!!! That is something a Mainer would do!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home