queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 05, 2006


I'm soooooo excited, talked to my sister yesterday and she is coming for a 3 day visit starting today! I have so much to give her as it is her birthday month and I found the perfect sister card! We had both left a comment on Jonnyteardrop's photo of the Vespa(on Flickr) and found out that we both secretly want one to ride around on! Then I went shopping and was looking at the Birthday cards for a card for my daughter to give her friend when I looked up and there was this card! The inside reads "Laughter was one thing Mom never had to tell us to share"!!! So it's two sisters on a Vespa ready to hit all the Thrift stores and laugh for the next 3 days!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Miss Robyn said…

    oh I love that card ! I only have one sister, no brothers and I don't get to see her nearly enough. She lives about 3 hours away from me (by car)

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Miss Robyn said…

    oops forgot to say, have fun, both of you. think of me when you are in the ops shops xox

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Have fun!! Enjoy your time with your sister...

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Kali said…

    Enjoy each other!! I miss my sis and would love to spend some quality time with her.
    I can't wait to hear about your adventures :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home