queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Friday, March 10, 2006


Had so much fun and laughter with my sister for 3 whole days. We got in one walk to the beach(inbetween storms) and found 3 large pieces of blue beach glass, went to Walmart(she doesn't have one in her neck of the woods), thrift store shopped, re-arranged my mantel and a shelf(I posted those photos on Flickr), and did a couple of faffy crafts(these are crafts that are, at times, fiddly), one was sooooo faffy that we will probably never do it again. Some of the crafts however have turned out so well that they have been made over and over and some are even for sale in my etsy store! Posted is the photo of Barb doing one such faffy craft.
Thanks for all the good times sis.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    I just checked out your etsy shop!! Very cute things you have there and your a very talented lady!! So glad to hear that you had a good time with your sis!! I love the beach bag!! Enjoy your weekend..

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Peggy said…

    you and your sister are very crafty!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope Peggy's comment is meant in a nice way, as in us doing lots of crafts and not the Artful Dodger type of crafty, as in pinching stuff! We got in TWO beach walks...you throwing old hot dog buns for the gulls and Molly doing her bit to fly with them and then the next day going along what has to now be called The Big Blue Chunky Beach Glass Beach. I had a blast with you...never enough hours in the day! And the photo of me...was that my second or third attempt to finish that faffy craft?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home