queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


OK, OK, I just have to talk a little bit more about yesterday! It was just such a perfect day. I already said it started with yoga, then it was a trip to Safeway where they were throwing out some primroses that looked dead(but I knew they just needed some water), so I got 4 for free! Soaked them in water then put them right in the ground. Today they have perked right up and are looking happy! Then, of course, I got my seasonal swap (which you have already heard all about) and I'm still smiling about that! But I also got another parcel...the wellies I had bought off of ebay, they make my feet so happy! It was all so exciting! It was sunny here on the coast today so got out once more to do some gardening. Fred and I marked off where I want my greenhouse, I have been collecting old wooden window of different sizes and styles to make it with and now have enough. This is something else to get excited about as I have wanted my own vintage looking greenhouse for years!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Cute Cute Wellies....love the color...and the floral print! I might have to find a pair to wear as I garden...enjoy!!

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    I LOVE thos wellies baby!!

    I have always wanted to todo one of those greenhouses...but hubby is more of the fishing on the weekend kind of guy....

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you sure know how to start from the ground up with building a vintage greenhouse...get the fancy-dancy wellies first and THEN start building! I love a sister who has her priorities straight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home