queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


I was so excited to arrive home from yoga and find my seasonal swap parcel had arrived from Mindy . It felt just like a birthday as I opened it and found so many wonderful goodies. New garden gloves(and boy did I need those!) and a beautiful garden sign. Some chocolate tea(which I made right away and it's delicious), blueberry shortbread cookies(of which I indulged myself with two), some fabulous smelling lavender soap and body scrub(can't wait for a bath), a bar of swiss milk chocolate(my favorite) and three cute white ribbon roses on clips(I clipped one to my coat!) I must say this has been a wonderfull experience and another special thank you goes out to Ms*Robyn for setting this one up.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Peggy said…

    Isn't it wonderful how ladies that have only met us on our blogs knows us so well that we get such perfect care packages!!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Oh Jayne...i'm thrilled that you are enjoying your care package!! It was such fun shopping for them...wondering "I wonder if she'll like this"?? I knew you liked to garden..so I just took off from there! Enjoy my new friend..and please let me know when your birthday is...take care and again enjoy your treats!!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What fun! And to think we didn't even know these wonderful women a few months ago and now we're getting goodies in the mail from them! Old-fashioned penpals with a modern twist. But...I'd really like to know how they get their icon to appear with their comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home