queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


I have coveted this large life preserver that hung at a house down the beach for about 6 years. I even tried to buy it off the woman that owns the land but she told me it belonged to her tenant! As it turned out, the other day, that same tenant asked my husband if he could buy some firewood off of us. My husband cut some for him and traded it for the life preserver which became my Valentines present! I am so happy, and Fred got lots of hugs and kisses! Know the only question is do I hang it inside or outside?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just goes to show you that good things come to those who wait...instead of people who can't wait and do the run and grab thing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home