queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Monday, February 13, 2006


Have been so busy lately getting my etsy store up and running, they lost a bunch of data on Thurs and Fri, and guess who lost her whole store! ME!!!!! so I had to start all over again, but it is now up and running. It's all very exciting, I just hope things sell. Went to a fashion show yesterday with Bronwynne ( we went to support some of her friends that were in it) put on by the Miss Powell River Youth Ambassadors. Even though Bron and I aren't the fashion show type we still had a lot of fun! Finially got some of my recipes sorted and put on file cards for my new recipe card holder. I just love it, it's so retro and matches the colour of my kitchen!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't know that the recipe box had that top flip lid to hold recipes...very cool and very retro!
    My only question is, "When on earth will you ever find time to bake?"

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooo, i love this! is it a thrift find or did you buy it new. it totally matches your kitchen! oh, and congratulations on your etsy store!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home