queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 18, 2006


Just had to post this pic of my Amaryllis. I thought they only flowered once in a season but this one decided to be different and has given us 6 more beautiful flowers. Have been busy with ebay and my etsy store, having fun sewing up a lot of different stuff. I like to make up my own patterns so it can be a bit of trial and error. Got Stefan off on the bus to Vancouver this morning at 7 am, he is on his way to spend the weekend with his older bro Kieran and go to work with him on Mon which is "Take your kids to work day" in BC. Kieran works at EA GAMES and has a bunch of fun things lined up to do with him what 14 year old wouldn't love that!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Surely this isn't the same plant that was blooming when I came to visit! It must like the sound of your voice when you talk to it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home