queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


I finally finished the painting in the bathroom, what with trips to my sisters and an obsession with making sock monkeys, I had put it on hold. It feels good to have that make-over done! I was inspired by weewonderfulls job in her craft room enough to get one of the last things sorted in mine. The button box!!! It took all evening to sort out the colours into different jars but it was well worth the trouble.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay...so now I REALLY want a collection of buttons, just so that I can get some little glass jars like yours and have my own little candy shop of colours sitting on a shelf!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home