queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Have had a busy few days. This is exam week for 2 of my children so it means doing some extra driving as the exams are at odd times (not the times of the school bus of course!) Then Caitlin and I set to work in her room cleaning and rearranging the furniture to make room for her new computer. A friend of mine got a new one so gave Caitlin her old one. Now we have 4 computers in the house, seems abit extreme but with 4 children still at home (2 in high school) we do use them! Picked up a pair of argyle socks at Barbs but when I tried to put them on the weave was sooooooo tight I couldn't get them over my heel! Couldn't take them back so when I got home I did the next best thing, made a sock monkey out of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home