queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Friday, January 27, 2006


Have still been doing more work on the sewing room and painting the bathroom. It is taking more time than I thought but I'm pleased with the results. Got the wallpaper up in the sewing room, it covers a green painted wall so I feel it really brightens the room up. Going to lunch today with the women from yoga, one, Maureen, is 74 and so "with it", I can only hope that I'm like that at 74!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And won't we be kicking ourselves for years to come that we didn't take a before and after picture of the sewing room makeover...you need your own TV show, sissy! Looks out of this world (or out to sea)...love it!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger emily said…

    it looks really cool in the photo....it looks like real shells set into plaster?!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home