queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 29, 2006


Had to wait until I gave my sister Barb her mermaid glass decoration before I could post this picture of mine. As I live by the beach, I thought we should have "beach theme" decorations even at Christmas. Found these hand-blown glass ones on ebay. Have still been busy doing the final trimings in the sewing room, got the chair recovered and the drapes up yesterday. I feel its all coming together nicely. Attended a Nia workshop yesterday (its a combination of dance, yoga, and some martial arts) and had so much fun that I signed up for the 6 week course!! It felt good to be doing something like what I have done all my life! Dance!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love my mermaid, too! You could teach anyone a thing or two about dance...your first rule of thumb would be "NEVER SIT STILL"!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooh I love those!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home