queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2006


While cleaning up the sewing room I came across these two cloths peg people that I made when I was about 13 years old. They have hung on the Christmas tree ever since but have lost some of there arms. They were put in the sewing room a few years ago to repair but I never got around to it. In reading Sarah's blog it inspired me to find them and fix them up, maybe even make them some more friends. These two are from the Nutcracker Ballet.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen them in person and they are delightful. I think no arms makes them endearing and they've certainly passed the test of time...you were a born crafter and started at such an early age putting your mark on everything you made.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home