queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Have still been working on the sewing room ! Painted it white and have some fantastic shell wallpaper and matching fabric that I'm going to use. It was dark green before but even with all the windows it seemed dark and now with the white it seems so bright and twice the size! I came across a pair of vintage clip-on earrings that I wanted to make into a hair clip so just sat down and did it! Am really pleased with the results.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the clip...from ear clips to head clip in one easy Jayne lesson!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love this...like something from the Titanic! I'm getting back on the blog train and updated your blog on my list of links. xo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home