queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Friday, January 20, 2006


Continued to sort out things in the sewing room. Got my tools organized so that I can actually close my tool box and likewise with the bead box. I feel so clean!!! Ok, so here are the baby dolls that my sister and I spent 2 faffy crafty evenings on. The one on the far left is the origonal one from 30 years ago( she is very yellowed) , beside her are my first two, then I went even simpler by just doing the heads out of wooden beads. They are about 3 inches tall.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The original looks like she's a dirty, mucky baby who's played in the mud puddle. Yours are SO much sweeter than my lumpy, bumpy sumo wrestler-looking ones!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger emily said…

    i love the bead heads! when i was at gwen's she found her little one from years ago too. she kept it out to take a photo of it to send to you guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home