queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


After a few things going wrong I think we have all the kinks worked out. Had a lovely long walk on the beach yesterday with my yoga friend Joanne and beleive it or not she has never found beach glass( or as some call it mermaids tears) before! I found that such a shock! Well we were in for a treat and the storms have uncovered a mutitude of the stuff! We found white, 3 different greens, some of the usual brown, 2 beautiful turquoise ones, and I even found sizable mouve one.
Am pleased to say that my three Amaryllis bulbs have bloomed and are really quite stunning. I was about 3 weeks late in planting them for Christmas but will know for next year.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fab flower and I can't wait to see the latest beach glass bounty. Mermaids' tears...well, fancy that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home