queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 14, 2006


Have made another apron for Tie one on! It's just so much fun. This is the one I thought my sister was going to do but it was my first one( just a half apron) that was her idea. I must have had a dream about this one! I think it could be a nice Christmas one but will submit it for this month as well. It has been a busy few days with fixing up the bathroom (which really needs to be gutted!) Fred just covered up the rot with some plywood and we used a can of paint he got a the recycle depot but as it turned out there wasn't enough to do the whole bathroom! It is also a mat finish which isn't good for a bathroom so we will just think of it as the primer! I do like the colour though, its the palest pink I have ever seen.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The apron looks cozy and north Ontario woodsy and the pom poms are a stroke of genius...you've done it again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home