queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 22, 2006



What a lovely surprise yesterday to get a parcel pick-up in the mail! When I went to the post office I got not just one parcel but two! One was from my "tea swap" partner Judy and was full of such wonderful goodies such as a beautiful tea cup and a funky spoon(I just love it!), some wonderful teas( earl gray is my favorite!) some potpurri with, again my favorite, a lavender scent, some wonderfully yummy chocolate hazelnut biscuits, a mini tea book, a beautiful hand embroidered tea towel, a hand made card and much more. It was such a joy to open and I made myself a pot of the tea, sat down with it and the biscuits and the little book, what a great excuse for a break in my day! Thank you so much Judy! Now on to the other parcel! It was my new runners that I got from Hanna Andersons, they were on sale for $14 us so just couldn't resist! and they are pink! Congratulations goes out to Jessica (www.sweetpeas.motime.com) for her new store Junque Revival ( www.junquerevival.com) it's got some wonderful things and she has had a few sales already(don't forget to sign up for the contest!) I may as well put a plug in for my etsy store(speaking of stores) so go visit at www.queenconch.etsy.com . Have a fun week everyone.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Judypatooote said…

    Jayne; I'm so glad you finally got the swap package....and I'm glad you like it.....yes I ate the candy bar you sent me before I threw away the packing....lol Earl is my favorite tea too.....

    All I can say about your shoes is that you'll be pretty in pink.....

    I had a margarita this afternoon, preparing myself for another storm. But today it just blew on by us.....thank God.....I really didn't want to spend another night in the basement.....

    Don't eat all those tea biscuits at once......

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Judypatooote said…

    P.S. I meant to tell you I loved that box of Honey Darjeeling too... I love any kind of tea... and coffee.....I get a little hyper sometimes from drinking it all day.....but I think I'm hyper without it....anyway my granddaughter says I am.....lol

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Pear tree cottage! said…

    Jayne,
    Arn't we just so lucky to be able to share this fun with others. My tea time swap parcel arrived too from Nicole and it is wonderful. I feel very spoilt as I am sure you do to.

    best wishes from australia

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So just exactly when are you going to start the new addition tacked onto the back, to house your shoe and clog collection and how long does it take you to decide which pair you'll put on each morning? You're the best, sis!
    And wasn't that a lovely dish to set before the Queen...tea and goodies galore...lucky you!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    Oh that bunch of tea goodies looks absolutely fabulicious! And I have to send out a big cyber hug and thankyou for mentioning my site!

    xoxoxox

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    The pink sneaks are quite snazzy!

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Miss Robyn said…

    the tea swap seems to have been quite succesful - you were spoilt indeed ! love the pink sneakers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home