queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 21, 2006


I have been abit preoccupied with other stuff lately that blogging was put on hold! Got all the veggie garden planted and everything else is filling in nicely, just had to be out there while we had a stretch of sunshine.(it looks like we are in for another rainy week ahead) Have also been doing some painting of deck chairs and, the biggest paint job, painting Stefans' room! It went from a cowboy theme of blue and white check with red stars to plain white(that's what he wanted!) and Fred is now painting Stefans desk gloss black! I found 2 white fabric shower curtains at the thrift store that I don't think were ever used (they were still in their packages), they had big silver gromits so I strung them up as his window curtains and they fit perfectly in width I just had to shorten them abit. Also it was Caitlins 13th birthday and she had about 13 girls for a sleepover at the beach with a fire. It was great for us(Fred and I) as we didn't have much to do and all the noise was away from the house! I am so looking forward to summer and the kids all out of school, just to be able to hang out and go to the beach and the lakes...I can't wait!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    I am so glad to have you back...I miss your posts!! ESPECIALLY the garden shots!! xoxox

    OH...I keep meaning to tell you and Barb that I am going to visit Patricia in New Brunswick this July...we thought you 2 may be jealous!! hee~hee!!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cervantes said, "Make hay while the sun shines," and while we're not in the hay business, the same thing applies to getting as much done in the garden...without rain...as we can. Not only that, but you've been painting walls and sewing deck chair covers to boot.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home