queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006


I have been tagged by Jessica , so here it goes!
  1. Five minutes to yourself: I would sit with my feet up, a cup of Earl Gray tea in hand and be leafing through the latest Coastal Living Magazine.
  2. Five bucks to spend right now: It would have to be at the thrift store(I could find alot for five bucks!)
  3. Five items in your house you could part with right now: The carpets(I would rather have wood!), the big old tub(it's falling apart!), The couch(the cat ripped it to shreds!), Freds truck(it's falling apart), a bedside lamp I made years ago.
  4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house: The DISHWASHER!!!!, my sewing mashine, my shell collection, my kitchen, and of course, the computer!
  5. Words you love: Vintage, ocean, beach, summer, thrift. My sister tells me I'm always making up words and I will use them repeatedly but can never remember them when asked(yes I get some funny looks) Oh, just remembered one- 'faffy' which refers to anything that take too much time and isn't really worth the effort!

Ok that does it, I think! I'm really not very 'Martha' myself but I do live for sewing, crafting, time with my kids, thrifting and laughing with my sister, working in the garden, and dinners alone with Hubby, also holidays with the girls in Tofino, and I can swear with the best of them!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said…

    Oh you two are so funny...I know I was being awful about the swearing and all...it's just when I read back on some of my stuff...I feel like WHO IS THIS PERSON?? hehe

    You and Barb have some of the same answers....too funny, but great minds really do think alike!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great answers, sis! I think as long as we can fit thrifting, gardens, the beach and tea/coffee into these tags, we're doing alright.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger patricia said…

    I've heard something like faffy before -- faffing means wasting time with busywork. Like updating the links on my blog...

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home