queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Just had to add that my two daughters, Bronwynne and Caitlin, did the annual Polar Bear swim again this year. Bron has been doing it since she was 7 and now she is 16 and Caitlin has been doing it for the past 4 years, she is 12. I am so proud of them for keeping this tradition of theirs alive although I promised them that I would join them when I turn 45 which is next year. What have I got myself into?!?!?!?! I must mention that they were the first to go in and the last to get out!



Had a wonderful Christmas and it was so good to have my oldest, Kieran, home. There was much laughter and late night gab sessions with all. Had 15 in total for the big turkey but with everyone bringing something it wasn't alot of work. The new year has come in with me still thinking about mermaids so just had to make one out of wood. It seems that everywhere I look or what ever I read there is something about mermaids.

Am going for a "Pirate" sleepover out at Herondale bed and breakfast tonight for Judys birthday and all our Christmas celabrations. We haven't had one of these get togethers in what seems like a long time. I'm looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This mermaid is really something else...absolutely incredible, just like you! What side of the brain do you work from...left, right or both at the same time?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home