queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Friday, November 25, 2005

Haven't written in a long time but have been busy sewing more mermaids as they sold quite well at the last craft fair and have one more fair to do this Sunday then its over for another year. At this stage I just want them to be over so I can start thinking about Christmas myself. I love that time of year!

I want to talk abit about my kitchen as I have mentioned it in passing a few times. The kitchen I had before had one drawer, a very small counter and some old dark bottom cupboards. With 4 children still at home I needed more space but we couldn't afford to buy a new kitchen. What we got was even better, in my opinion, a full origonal 1940's kitchen with origonal paint (light green, I call it old hospital green) and beautiful crome hardware. We now have 18 drawers and 9 lower cupboards and 9 upper cupboards, I feel like I have died and gone to heaven!!!!! It really fits in with the feel of the whole house that was built in the early forty's as a beach cabin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home