queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Just got done the gingerbread cookies and will have to make another patch as we started a tradition last year of making a gingerbread lighthouse with a catwalk and everything! Made the new Xmas ovenmit covers last week.

2:51 PM - add eprops - add comments - email it


Also found these snowmen while set up Xmas stuff. The big guy has been around since I was a wee little girl and the small one my sister found for me last year. They are made out of the same type of plastic. They also make me smile!

12:56 PM - add eprops - add comments - email it


Have been so busy this last week doing the Christmas thing. It has alway been my favorite holiday but last year I just wasn't into it and was worried about how I'd feel this year. Need not have worried!!! The house is totally decorated (except for the tree which we get from the Forest Wardens) and I am ahead with my Christmas baking. Have made brownies, lemon squares, jam filled creamcheese cookies and the dough for Ginger bread cookies which I am going to bake this morning. Through all this was the sock monkey thing happening all around me (or so it seemed) so when I found a childs pair of work socks I just had to sit down and make one. He makes me smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home