queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Had so much fun making the first snowglobe that I just want to make more and more and more. So this is the second in the series. I realized that for the next one I must add abit more water. Going down to my sister Barbs tomorrow and can't wait, the bags are packed already. I need some sissy fun before the kids get out of school! Sold $200.oo worth of Christmas trees yesterday with my daughter Caitlin for the Junoir Forrest Wardens, got free hotchocolate to drink and just had fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home