queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today was overcast but no rain so hiked to the beach and cut myself a little Xmas tree for outside on the front deck. Got it all decorated with beachglass and shells, topping it with a moonsnail shell. Beach theme ofcourse. Then when I went to town I picked up all the supplies to make my own snow globe that I saw made on TV last night. I'm really excited about it (with all the talk about snow globes lately) and have always wanted one but never found one that I liked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home