queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Friday, November 04, 2005

Found another silk, rolled hemmed scarf at the thrift store, plus a nice sweater and a brand new cookie sheet for Fred (he's my husband and chief cookie maker in the house), a cool chinese jacket, and salt and pepper shakers in the shape of a lighthouse with Peggy's Cove on them. A little something of everything! Went and worked out with my daughter again this evening and felt better about the whole tech rowing, tredmill, bike thing, guess Tue was a trial run on how to work these machines! Its probably a good thing that I have the craft fair this weekend as I will need the rest although my cheek muscles will get a good workout with all the smiling I seem to do at them! Just want to include a photo of a cool vintage apron I picked up at the thrift store the other day, it really goes well with my new vintage kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home