queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well, it was quite the day yesterday! I was up at 6:30 to get my oldest daughter to the dentist to have her wisdom teeth taken out. While she was under the knife I did a Safeway shopping then picked up some supplies for the next craft fair(I have to make some more GOOD DOG blankets). She was done by 10:00 and looked like a chipmunk with bloody gause sticking out of her mouth! We had to wait 45 minutes for her pain killers as Safeways computers were down. I phoned Fred to come and get her as I had a doctor appointment at 11:00 which was just the whole once-a-year thing. I phoned mom and dad and talked to them for about an hour then it felt like the day was gone before I knew it. I did get some rune bags sewn up after sup. out of some shell fabric which, I thought, goes with Seaside Runes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home