queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The day dawned a rainy, windy one here on the coast. Went into town to mail some ebay things and to look for an old suitcase dolly to get all my craft stuff from the car into the fair. Have faith I said and "put it out there" and, naturally there was a great one proped up outside the thrift store for $2.00! It is wider than normal and holds 3 baskets full at once. It only took Doreen(my partner in craft fair crime) and I an hour to set up our table, we have it down to a fine art. When I got home my daughter decided to do a little

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home