queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sunday, October 30, 2005



I would like to just add a quote from a magazine that pretty well sums me up

"I like undervalued things. I like the thrill of the search, the big kick of finding something. I'm a bit of a scrounger"





I'm new to this blog thing but here it goes. My sister told me all about them and she just started one herself. Had a good day sorting out my sewing-come craft and ebay room which I was having to swim through before. The craft fairs all start next weekend and I think I'm ready. People always ask me what I make and I can only reply "A little of everything and its always changing"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home