queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wed. Had a day filled with taking photos and listing everything on ebay. Then just as I was preparing dinner at 4:00 the power went out! So much for dinner! Some parts of town still had power so it was off to A&W for the gang(I just thought I would mention here that I have 5 children, my oldest son now lives in Vancouver but 4 children in a home still makes for a lively household!) Anyway my oldest daughter is a vegetarian so we stopped at a pizza place to get her a slice of veggie pizza only to get to A&W and find out they now sell veggie burgers. Shows you how long its been since we all went out for dinner! The power was still out when we got home so the candles were lit, a log was put on the fire and we all settled in to have a good old gab session. I finished the book "The Mermaids Chair", great book, I cried! Power came back on at 8:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home