queenconch

Handcrafted and modified one-of-a-kind goodies for people who love the beach, live by the beach or just dream of the beach. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase an item at jayneinpr@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 21, 2007

LINCOLN

It is with a sad heart that I say goodbye to Lincoln, the one and only Muddy yellow dog who past away yesterday. He always greeted me as a long lost friend whenever I would visit Gwen's. I will never forget the way he would make a funny face and sneeze upon smelling my "morning breath" as we said our good mornings or how he loved it when I would give him a good scratching behind the ears. Go now and join our beloved Molly, chase sticks and run free in the waves together. Goodbye dear kind soul.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a great tribute to Lincoln and it must be difficult to write such words when your Molly loss is still so close to your heart and soul.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for this Jayne, he loved you too. I'm glad he's got Molly to show him the ropes in doggy heaven (which we know must look just like Tofino!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home